9. August 2010 00:33
Looking for a relaxing way to enjoy the surf, but don't have time to make it to Sea Isle for the summer? Check out this video by Matt Mahoney, which features relaxing views of Sea Isle and Avalon.
Billowing Sea from Matt Mahoney on Vimeo.
2. August 2010 00:47
With the end of summer just around the corner, it's not too soon to think about what the song of the 2010 Sea Isle summer has been. According to CNN.com, the number one contending song has been Katy Perry's "California Gurls." But is the east coast really feeling the tune?
You can watch the music video on YouTube. Let us know what you think. What is YOUR favorite 2010 Sea Isle summer song? What song you think best describes this season?
2. August 2010 00:28
It seems the beach isn't the only benefit of buying in Sea Isle, fitnes and exercise are as well. According to an article in The Cape May Herald, Sea Isle offers many fitness options that might not be apparent at first glance.
Top 5 Reasons Why Buying in Sea Isle is Good for Your Health
1. The City of Sea Isle hosts numerous physical fitness programs. Their most popular programs are their aerobics classes, their Sit-And-Be-Fit classes for seniors, and morning yoga.
2. In Sea Isle, competition is key. From surfing tournaments to rugby matches to 5K runs, Sea Isle is the place to be for its annual runs, walks and tournaments for charity.
3. Basketball is available 24/7. For those who are fans of basketball, there are countless courts in Sea Isle ready to be played on.
4. Playgrounds galory. Sea Isle is a famiy town and its playgrounds play a key part in this equation.
5. Promenande. Last but not least, what would Sea Isle be without its famous promenande? A favorite among bikers and joggers, the promenande is a great way to soak in some of the summer breeze.
Buying in Sea Isle isn't just about being near the beach, it's about so much more. It's about fun, health and all-American good fun.